2020 Grassroots Junior Soccer Academy
- What : 6 week Practice Only program
- Who : 4 to 8 year olds
- When : Wednesdays & Fridays 4PM Where : Trione, Galvin Park or Place to Play
- Why : Expert Licensed Coaching in a fun game filled environment
- Cost: $90
Read below or contact email@example.com for more information
Grassroots Aim : Our aim is to ensure that the first SRU soccer experience of every child is a memorable one. With a enthusiastic and age appropriate teaching model, we will strive to help foster a love for the ball in every child with the hope they will develop a life long love for the game. We have different levels for beginners, intermediate and more advanced kids at these ages.
SRU Values support a Long Term Development
Model & Style of Play in Youth Development which :
Create a positive learning environment for our players to reach their maximum potential in the game of soccer and to help them become healthy, upstanding citizens and family members through honesty, discipline, courage, teamwork, tireless work ethic and humility.
• The collective above the individual �
• Expression of talent through creativity �
• Passion �
• Intrinsic motivation �
• Good attitude �
Our grassroots program is designed with four key elements considered in the program design.
1) The grassroots program is a safe, fun and game based soccer environment. We guarantee they will be active and moving for the duration of each practice. Our aim is to drive a lifelong passion for the game of soccer in your child.
2) Our grassroots program aims to deliver a physical literacy which is transferable to any sport and has a heavy focus on the ABCs of movement (Agility balance and coordination).
3) Our grassroots program is focused on each individual child we aim to develop their soccer skills first of all and also to help develop their self confidence in what can be a daunting environment for some at this age. We cater for all learning styles and our coaches will patiently work with each child as they develop at their own pace.
4) Our grassroots program will encourage your kids to practice at home learning to the love the game. Sorry Mom and Dad this might mean you have to brush up on those goalkeeping skills 🙂
Game formats are small sided 1 V 0, 1 V 1 and up to 4 V 4 maximising the touches each child will achieve per practice.
Come check us out in 2020.
Cost is $90 for six weeks of two practices per week which includes a SRU practice shirt for first time attendees.
THIS IS FOR SRU PLAYERS, RECREATIONAL PLAYERS OR UNATTACHED PLAYERS NOT CURRENTLY ON A NORCAL competitive TEAM.
Competitive players currently registered in other NorCal clubs are not permitted to attend unless they have prior approval from their club director of football