Spring Development Academy
What: 8 week Practice Only program
Who: 6 to 13 years old
When: March & April Days TBD 4PM
Where : Trione & Place to Play
Why: Expert Licensed Coaching in a fun game filled environment. Program directed by Boys Director Lee Summerscales and Girls Director Ralph Montes
Read below or contact email@example.com for more information
Academy Aim: Our aim is to ensure that the first SRU soccer experience of every child is a memorable one. With a enthusiastic and age appropriate teaching model, we will strive to help foster a love for the ball in every child with the hope they will develop a life long love for the game. We have different levels for beginners, intermediate and more advanced kids at these ages.
Model & Style of Play in Youth Development which:
Create a positive learning environment for our players to reach their maximum potential in the game of soccer and to help them become healthy, upstanding citizens and family members through honesty, discipline, courage, teamwork, tireless work ethic and humility.
• The collective above the individual
• Expression of talent through creativity
• Intrinsic motivation
• Good attitude
Our academy program is designed with four key elements considered in the program design.
1) The academy program is a safe, fun and game based soccer environment. We guarantee they will be active and moving for the duration of each practice. Our aim is to drive a lifelong passion for the game of soccer in your child.
2) Our academy program aims to deliver a physical literacy which is transferable to any sport and has a heavy focus on the ABCs of movement (Agility balance and coordination).
3) Our academy program is focused on each individual child we aim to develop their soccer skills first of all and also to help develop their self confidence in what can be a daunting environment for some at this age. We cater for all learning styles and our coaches will patiently work with each child as they develop at their own pace.
4) Our academy program will encourage your kids to practice at home learning to the love the game. Sorry Mom and Dad this might mean you have to brush up on those goalkeeping skills.
Game formats are small sided 1 V 0, 1 V 1 and up to 4 V 4 maximising the touches each child will achieve per practice.
Come check us out in 2021.
Cost is $145 for 8 weeks of two practices per week which includes a SRU practice shirt
THIS IS FOR SRU PLAYERS, RECREATIONAL PLAYERS OR UNATTACHED PLAYERS NOT CURRENTLY ON A NORCAL competitive TEAM.
Competitive players currently registered in other NorCal clubs are not permitted to attend unless they have prior approval from their club director of football